Solar radiation and cloud cover observation and forecasting .
Reuniwatt offers innovative & pattented solutions for cloud observation and cloud cover forecasting, proudly serving 3 markets:
• Renewable Energy
• Academic / Science
• Defence & Space
Reuniwatt products are:
• Cloud climatology:
- Sunsat Time Series
- Siclone DataBase
• Cloud observation:
- Sunsat Live (Software as a Service),
- Imaging Systems: Sky Cam Vision, Sky InSight
- Solar irradiance IoT device: Solar InCell
• Cloud Cover Forecasting
- InstaCast makes the most of Reuniwatt’s specifically developed sky imaging systems, to monitor the cloud cover with an unprecedented accuracy. This service enables to precisely forecast the solar plants’ production within the next few minutes.
- HourCast is a service for intraday solar forecasting, based on the treatment of real time satellite images coming from several geostationary satellites to cover the entire planet. Reuniwatt’s forecasting method is based on the cloud motion vector method, which has been recognised by solar experts as the most efficient on the market.
- DayCast is Reuniwatt’s solution to obtain day-ahead solar forecasts. Its algorithms are based on weather models optimised for cloudiness and irradiance forecasting that are combined with artificial intelligence and statistical models. They forecast solar irradiance and PV production up to 7 days in advance.
Launched in 2009 as a pioneer in photovoltaic production forecast, Reuniwatt is successfully serving Independent Power Producer on all continents with unrivaled accuracy.
More than 200,000 hours of internal R&D have been invested so far, resulting in 4 patents. Reuniwatt has offices in Reunion Island, Paris, Toulouse.
Solar energy forecasting
Reuniwatt offers solar energy forecasting solutions and services for high-resolution observation of the cloud cover and the solar irradiation.